Friday, August 8, 2014

AN ATTITUDE FOR GRATITUDE

LAW OF ATTRACTION .. MasterMind by Roda Langrana

AN ATTITUDE FOR GRATITUDE

Finding things to be grateful for took my mind on a journey back to the days when I would sit in front of my computer for hours at a time enthralled at my ability to have a brand new learning experience and my ability to grasp it well.   I was searching for a way to fill my time and to earn a bit of money more as a challenge ... for I am in the habit of continuously challenging myself.  And I would get on to all the e-mail lists of so many internet marketers and follow their videos and would try to glean what ever knowledge I could through them. I was always so grateful that an ability to open myself to the world was literally put into my lap ... I felt like Mr. Country Mouse moving into the city.  

And I have spent hours and hours honing my skills ... those that I was able to teach myself and I did buy quite a few products too and then I cracked the puzzle of internet marketing as all about selling to newbies .. for AND THIS IS THE VERY TRUTH WHY THIS BIZ WORKS IN THE FIRST PLACE ... IT LITERALLY STUFFS YOU WITH ALL KINDS OF KNOWLEDGE OF THE WWW .. TILL YOU ARE THEN READY TO GO USE IT FOR WHATEVER BIZ YOU WANT TO PROMOTE.  THIS IS THE KEY TO ITS IMPORTANCE AND THE REASON WHY ... THESE GUYS ARE AT THE CUTTING EDGE OF TECHNOLOGY ... FOR IF YOU ARE SERIOUS YOU WILL HONE YOUR TALENT TO SUCH A SKILL LEVEL AS I DID ... I THEN FELT THE WORLD TO BE MY OYSTER ..... for when I learnt a particular trick it was like abracadabra zippo zippa. Zippa means I had nailed the knowledge down for myself.  At that time I was totally unaware of my future journey as an author and how much or all of what I had learnt would come to my aid in marketing my book. I was a novice at everything when I began and I would struggle to understand things in the beginning .. even creating my own shortcuts ... which was always a big relief.

I even wrote a poem in thanks to all these people for they were a big part of my life at that moment in time.  

So to all those who do not understand their journey right at the start .. do understand that god works through mind ... your own to be precise and you must pay heed to the choices being placed in front of you .. for one or many could all work for you.

That I could grow into a global authority was but for me to understand how a single middle aged lady ... thoroughly inspired can work with the might inherent in mind and take my experience of this life ...  to another level altogether.  I heeded well Steve Jobs' message of the square peg in the round hole pushing the world to a change through the self. Like Michael Jackson I wanted to Heal the World and God did come through for me with answers as to how illnesses are created from out of mind ... and a big gift for all mankind ... how to walk or rather talk yourself out of all illnesses. These gifts are beyond compare to money ... for money cannot buy these gifts. In the Law of Attraction I had always heard it said that God only gifts knowledge through himself .. the money part he leaves for us to handle by becoming the gods capable of sharing the knowledge.  

There soon came a time when I felt so powerful in mind ... the money angle became reduntant and spirit would egg me when I was writing ... but focus on the money that you want ... and my mind would be so caught up .. I would say .. the money is all there for I have seen it through my many interactions with fun as a spirit child ... I have enjoyed flying and so many other experiences too many to ennumerate for they are daily experiences.

 Never could I accept a no for my life ... an ability to fight by turning around and creating a curve as a way to keep moving forward was my regular cup of tea. Why ... because it gave me an identity so big .. my ego so big and shiny .. a big red heart pulsating with the happiness of being able to give the right knowledge to bless so many other lives was and still is like an aphrodisiac ... I shall liken it to a story so that you understand its value once and for all. 

I .. Roda am MasterMind .... God is like an indulgent father figure for me ... and my life is like going out with him to the biggest supermarket I know ... lets call it our world ... and as we stroll together in this garden of eden ... I keep pointing out to things I like and want and God with a nod has it all packed up and shipped to me through his trusted aides. Would you like to imagine a life like that for yourself ?